Last updated: 18 February 2020
Cape Town Cricket Club’s multi-purpose clubhouse is ready to host you and your guests:
- 21st, 40th, 50th, 70th, etc, birthday festivities
- Anniversary celebrations
- Bridal showers
- Children’s parties
- Dance classes
- End-of-year office functions
- Fitness boot camps
- Other functions of your choice
- Team building
- Braai area
- Central position within southern suburbs
- Indoor fireplace
- Large pool (subject to seasonal maintenance)
- Off-street parking
- Open grass verge
- Spacious indoor area
- Well-stocked bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Full evening or day (more than four hours): R4500 (including R1000 returnable breakage deposit).
- Half evening or day (fewer than four hours): R3500 (including R1000 returnable breakage deposit).
- Please inquire about additional charges for use of pitch for cricket match.
The clubhouse (inside) accommodates approximately 70 people seated formally, comfortably, and up to 110 in an informal arrangement. These numbers increase if the outside area is used.
No external beverages (alchohol or softdrinks) to be brought onto the premises whatsoever. We have a fully stocked bar for your requirements. The bar accepts cash, card, SnapScan and Zapper payments.
Cape Town Cricket Club has a preferred caterer – Mac’s Kitchen. You are under no obligation to use our preferred caterer (you may use one of your choice), but we do ask that you allow Mac’s Kitchen to at least quote you first.
Contact – no Whatsapping, please.
- Account name: Cape Town Cricket Club
- Bank: ABSA
- Account number: 4052546971
- Account type: Cheque
- Branch code: 632005
- Reference: Your name and surname
If paying by EFT, please mail proof of payment to email@example.com – thank you.
Or pay via SnapScan
Some kind words from our pleased customers: