Last updated: 21 September 2020
Cape Town Cricket Club’s multi-purpose clubhouse is ready to host you and your guests.
Covid-19 safety measures and protocols
When visiting, please:
- wear a mask;
- practise social distancing;
- sign the visitors’ register; and
- sanitise your hands at the entrance.
- 21st, 40th, 50th, 70th, etc, birthday festivities
- Anniversary celebrations
- Bridal showers
- Children’s parties
- Dance classes
- End-of-year office functions
- Fitness boot camps
- Other functions of your choice
- Team building
- Braai area
- Central location within southern suburbs
- Indoor fireplace
- Large pool (subject to seasonal maintenance)
- Off-street parking
- Open grass verge
- Spacious indoor area
- Well-stocked bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Please note: The club kitchen is rented to a third party – and not available for private hire. The kitchen is closed and out of bounds during your private function.
- Full evening or day – four to eight hours: R5500 (including R1000 returnable breakage deposit). An additional R300 per hour is charged beyond eight hours.
- Half evening or day – four hours or fewer: R3500 (including R1000 returnable breakage deposit).
- Please inquire about additional charges for use of pitch for cricket match.
A non-refundable R2000 deposit closes the date to other prospective hirers and secures your booking.
The clubhouse (inside) accommodates approximately 80 people seated formally, comfortably, and up to 110 in an informal arrangement. These numbers increase if the outside area is utilised.
No external beverages (alcohol or soft drinks we sell at the bar) to be brought onto the premises whatsoever. We have a fully stocked bar for your requirements. The bar accepts cash, card, SnapScan and Zapper payments.
A R1000 surcharge is applied if you do not want the bar opened. We depend on bar sales, but understand that you might not want it opened due to religious and other reasons.
If you wish to supply your own juice, water, etc, please communicate this to us – and we can come to an arrangement.
Cape Town Cricket Club has a preferred caterer – Mac’s Kitchen. You are under no obligation to use our preferred caterer (you may use one of your choice), but we do ask that you allow Mac’s Kitchen to at least quote you first.
- Account name: Cape Town Cricket Club
- Bank: ABSA
- Account number: 4052546971
- Account type: Cheque
- Branch code: 632005
- Reference: Your name and surname
A 50% non-refundable deposit secures your booking immediately. The remainder must be paid before your event. If paying by EFT, please mail proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org – thank you.
Or pay via SnapScan
Some kind words from our pleased customers: