Last updated: 2 November 2020
Dear valued Cape Town Cricket Club members,
Please pay your subscription fee for the 2020-21 Western Province Cricket Association and Friendly Cricketers Association season. Early payments allow the club to recoup winter expenses – and adequately fund the summer ahead.
Membership categories and prices for 2020-21
- Senior league player: R1150
- Under-23 (23 years old or less on 1 October this year): R850
- Associate single playing member (Sunday non-league cricket, only): R525
- Social member (non-playing): R600.00
- Scholar (18 years or less on 1 October this year): R370.00
- Family membership: R800 for main member; R300 for each additional member
Account name: Cape Town Cricket Club
Account number: 4052546971
Account type: Cheque
Branch code: 632005
Reference: Your name and surname
If paying by EFT, please mail proof of payment to email@example.com – thank you.
Or pay via debit or credit card
Use this link for YOCO’s card payments portal.
Or pay via SnapScan
Other payment options
Pay cash at the club bar. Please ensure you receive a receipt from the barman on duty.
Club committee for 2019-20 season (2020-21 committee pending)
- Chairman: Steven Borwick
- Deputy chairman: Jarrod Carolissen
- Treasurer: Rikus Walters
- Secretary: Maxine van der Schyff
- Director of cricket; Match secretary: Jonhenry Wilson
If you are new to the club, please complete the Cape Town Cricket Club membership form.