Dear valued Cape Town Cricket Club members,
Please pay your subscription fee for the 2019-20 Western Province Cricket Association season. Early payments allow the club to recoup winter expenses – and adequately prepare for the summer ahead.
Subscription fees for the 2018-19 season were not increased from 2017-18. For 2019-20, though, a necessary 10 percent increase has been implemented.
Membership categories and prices for 2019-20
- Senior league player: R1150
- Under-23 (23 years old or less on 1 October this year): R850
- Associate single playing member (Sunday non-league cricket, only): R525
- Social member (non-playing): R515.00
- Scholar (18 years or less on 1 October this year): R370.00
- Family membership: R800 for main member; R300 for each additional member
Account name: Cape Town Cricket Club
Account number: 4052546971
Account type: Cheque
Branch code: 632005
Reference: Your name and surname
If paying by EFT, please mail proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org – thank you.
Or pay via SnapScan
Other payment options
Pay cash at the club bar. Please ensure you receive a receipt from the barman on duty.
Club committee for 2018-19 season (2019-20 committee pending)
- Chairman: Steven Borwick
- Deputy chairman: Jarrod Carolissen
- Treasurer: Rikus Walters
- Secretary: Maxine van der Schyff
- Director of cricket; Match secretary: Jonhenry Wilson
If you are new to the club, please complete the Cape Town Cricket Club membership form.